Click to Mix and Solve

Monday, July 13, 2009


While we were at the beach I wanted to get a family picture taken. I looked online at local photographers and thought instead I would challenge myself. So I packed my tripod and camera and coordinating clothes and off we went early one morning. I talked Shadd into it reminding him how much money I was going to save us. It worked and here's what we got. Overall I was pretty pleased with them. I think I am ready to move to the beach and take family portraits. I think that sounds like the life!









2 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

those are great! don't go to the beach though....we would miss you. although, i wouldn't blame you! :)

the lewis gang said...

beautiful! great work, liz! i love the white linen dresses on the beach!