Click to Mix and Solve

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Visiting the Garriotts

After visiting grandma Purkey we went to stay a few days with the Garriotts. Ragan and I were roommates at UK for two years. We didn't know each other before our freshman year but I sure hit the roommate lottery with her. We had some really great times and the beauty is that even though we live a thousand miles away we can still pick up the phone and pick up right where we left off. So it was a real treat to be able to spend time with her beautiful family. The kids had lots of fun playing with new toys and the boys got to play golf while Ragan and I caught up. It was such a great time. Thank you guys for your hospitality. We love you all and can't wait until you come visit us next!

John, Ragan, David and Andrew
me and my honey
Ragan and Andrew


My how things have changed since college

Ragan and me

David and the girls

David

Bethany

Andrew

Are you guys starting a band?

The girls had an awesome time at their neighborhood pool

Taking a break from swimming

It was a really neat pool with lots of things for little ones to do

No comments: