Click to Mix and Solve

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day present

On Saturday Shadd and the girls took me to pick out my Mother's Day gifts. I have wanted a water feature somewhere in my yard for a long time. I've always said when I win the lottery I am going to have a professional come put in a pond and waterfall. In the mean time I am really excited about my fountain I found. It's not too big and not too little...just right for the spot we picked. There is nothing more relaxing than the sounds of water. I love this time of year!!!
Anyway, so Shadd and the girls bought me my fountain and then a few other flowers. I have already planted A LOT of flowers. I can't wait until they all mature!!! I can't get enough of them. Baylee has enjoyed helping too and the girls are each going to have a plant to be responsible for. It should be fun!

Here is my new toy


No comments: