Click to Mix and Solve

Saturday, May 2, 2009

"Are we the only fools still here?"

Last night for the fourth year in a row some friends and I went to see what stars were in town and attending the Barnstable Brown party. The weather was for the birds. Very, very wet!!! But four of us braved the cool air and rain and watched as the stars(and mainly locals) struggled to get down the slippery, wet walkway. We saw one girl wipe out and several need assistance partly due to the wet ground and partly due to being quite tipsy! It is a goofy but fun tradition. Hopefully next year's weather will be more cooperative!!!
I have no idea who this is

DMC

Travis Tritt

My annual favorite...Nick Lachey. I know it's very juvenile but man is he eye candy!!!! (Not as much as you babe!!) Unfortunately the last two years he has taken off the opposite direction of where we are standing! So I just got his backside!! He is right by the tail lights of the car.

Joey Fatone was quite friendly to all of us. He posed with Corinne and Jennifer for a picture. Unfortunately when you are always taking pictures, you miss out being in them.

These were some girls standing beside us. They were giddy after this.

Waiting for their ride

This was one guy who got his money's worth of alcohol!

Guy Fieri from the show Diners, Drive-ins and Dives
I thought Jennifer might try to get in the car with these guys. :)

If we ever get in the party, this is going to be our ride. :)


Gretchen Wilson

Paris Hilton
The girls during the downpour

Are we having fun yet?

the Hollywood theme with columns

1 comment:

Dan and Denise said...

I would love to meet Guy Fieri! I know. . . what a geek I am! He was the ONLY person besides Joey Fatone who I recognized from your pictures. HA!