Click to Mix and Solve

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Girl's Night Out

Last night Kirsten, Jenny and I needed some girl time. Shadd was having poker at our house and mom and dad had the girls so off we went! We went to Buca di Beppo and had a great dinner and awesome dessert. We talked about everything and eventually were kicked out in a round about way.
One of our conversations was about Matt, Liz and Madeline. Alicia started me on his blog and now I am hooked!!!! Kirsten and Jenny keep up with his adventures too. Anyway, he goes out to eat a lot and always takes some really cool pictures. I had my little camera and tried to think of what Matt would take a picture of. I wish I had my good camera but I didn't want to look like a goob.
After we left there, we went to a coffee shop on Bardstown Road and did some people watching outside. Always someone interesting to see!!! It was a lot of fun!!! Until the next time girls!


Okay, so Matt would have done a much better job at this shot!




The dessert was a meal in itself!

No comments: