Click to Mix and Solve

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

"But mommy, I couldn't find my coloring book!"

The other night Bethany asked me if I could clean something off. When I went into her room she had written her B (Yes, and backwards) on her wall. She was very upset when mommy and daddy were less than pleased with the artwork. We had to have the talk about where to color again. She said she couldn't find her coloring book and her paper was torn so that's why she chose the wall. She was so upset and so sweet that Shadd and I had a hard time keeping a straight face! I don't think she will try it again and I don't know if I have the heart to clean it off yet!

3 comments:

the lewis gang said...

oh no!!!!

the lewis gang said...

oh no!!!!

Jenny said...

We have some artwork like this in griffin's room...only it is all scribbles. I at least give her an A for effort.