Click to Mix and Solve

Sunday, July 13, 2008

My love of flowers and photography

My Rose of Sharon and some of my Lillies were blooming this week so we had to get a few pictures. Flowers are one of the things in this world(behind my family and loved ones of course) that I love dearly. I know deep inside I am a 90-year-old woman trapped in a 30-something body to love these sorts of things! Anyway, my favorite time of the day in the summer is early(getting later each day I am home) morning when I go out and water all of my flowers. It is the most peaceful time of the day. I just love it! Then when I see a beautiful bloom I have to grab the camera of course! This summer I entered a few of my pictures in the Ky state fair. We'll see what happens. It will be fun nonetheless. On that note...soon to come on the the blog is my latest photography adventure!




No comments: