Click to Mix and Solve

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Baby fix

Today I went with mom and dad to meet Landon, Alex and Sunshine's new bundle of joy

The happy family


Alex was always the little brother I never had. I remember dragging him around the house and he ended up with a rug burn on his nose. I also remember locking him in a closet. It was all cousinly love and I really wasn't that mean, I was was just seeing what it would be like to have a brother. Sorry Alex for all the harrassment as kids. Anyway, I never imagined him grown up with a family of his own but here he is with a beautiful wife and amazing little boy. Alex, I love you and I'm so proud of you!



Is he the cutest or what?





My flowers have grown like crazy this summer. I think they might take over the sidewalk soon!

When I returned from my baby fix with Landon my family was outside having lots of water fun!!!



4 comments:

the lewis gang said...

i love those little fingers and toes!

Jenny said...

What a cute baby! Looks like Shasta was having as much fun as the girls!

The Stewart Family 4 said...

Your flowers do look great. I admire them daily.

The Kist Krew said...

flowers look so good!
so sweet to come home to such fun!