Click to Mix and Solve

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Anniversary dinner

Thursday we celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary. I just can't believe it had already been that long! My how things have changed in that time. Anyway, it was very low key. Each year I fix Shadd his favorite dinner on our wedding china and use our good silverware. I also had plenty of extra napkins with our names and wedding date so I always get those out too. Just a way for us to say we do use our china at least once a year. Otherwise they would stay in the hutch. The girls got a kick out of our silly napkins and talk of our wedding. I didn't make Shadd endure the wedding video. It is hard to watch since his dad has passed along with many other loved ones. We miss them dearly and they are all in our thoughts.
Happy Anniversary honey! I love you!

Janelle and Alicia, I am really going to have to get self-portrait lessons. I am really bad!

2 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

happy anniversary!

your self-portrait is great!

our anniversary is today...july 20. i know what you mean about the wedding video. we watch ours every year and we've been noticing recently that every time another loved one is now missing. it's sad!

The Kist Krew said...

Happy anniversary. I think it's a cute photo! Love that you get your napkins,, that is a great idea!