Click to Mix and Solve

Monday, October 27, 2008

I've Been Tagged...

-Link to the person who tagged you.
-Post the rules on your blog.
-Write Six Random Things about yourself.
-Tag six-or-so other people at the bottom of the post.
-Leave comments on their blogs, letting them know they've been tagged!
-Let the person who tagged you know when you've written the post.

1. Even though I am a true germaphobe at heart I LOVE to dig the goo out of pumpkins!

2. Everything in life should be symmetrical!

3. I am left handed

4.I was Athlete of the Year in High School (and wanting to get back to that shape) :)

5.I always wanted to be an architect and even studied home plan books as a kid

6.Took the Real Estate class and never did anything with it. It's on my bucket list.

I tagged: Marcy, Jenny, Kirsten, Kelly, Sarah

No comments: