Click to Mix and Solve

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Boy am I old!

Right out of college I coached the gymnastics team at Jeff for six years. When I first started coaching I was only a few years older than the seniors at the time. Each year the gap increased and I felt a little bit older. Now I am watching my girls becomes brides and mothers. It's so exciting to see where life has taken them all. They were all amazing girls and I loved my time coaching them. Anyway, last night we went to Jessica's wedding. She made a beautiful bride and I felt like a proud mama(with tears and all). I hate to think how I'm going to feel in a few years with my own! I think I will buy stock in Kleenex(maybe now is not the best time to buys stock!)
Jessica and her dad

The newly married couple
Jessica and Caleb

No comments: