Click to Mix and Solve

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Preschool graduation

Okay, so another weekend of milestones! This morning Baylee graduated from preschool. I can't believe she is already ready to enter kindergarten!!! Didn't we just bring her home from the hospital yesterday? I never knew 51/2 years could fly by so quickly. They all did such a good job during the ceremony. Their favorite part was being able to throw their caps in the air! I'm going to savor this moment because I know we will blink and she will be graduating again!! We are so proud of her and as bittersweet as this occasion is, we are excited to begin this next journey!! We love you Baylee!


Throwing their caps
Each graduate had to say what the wanted to be when they grow up...Baylee said "I want to be a teacher"...I think it is in the blood
Bethany was proud of sissy too!
Baylee and Colten (they have been buddies since before birth...his mommy and I worked together when they were born)
I just love the expression on Kannon's face. "Do I have to stand with these girls mom?" Call it a hunch but I bet his tune will change in a few years.

3 comments:

Nana said...

Baylee, what a big girl we have. We are so very proud of you.

Love,
Nana and Pops

The Kist Krew said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!

the lewis gang said...

i love the kid with his finger up his nose standing in line. that's hilarious! i just love kids!