Click to Mix and Solve

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Birthday / family fun!

I can't believe my baby is three!!! My how these three years have flown!!! We had such a busy day today. We started off with a small birthday party at home for Bethany. She had a princess cake and lots of presents!! She has new Barbies, lots of new Barbie clothes and dress up clothes. Hours and hours of fun to come!!!
After we celebrated her birthday, we jumped into the car with Nana and Pops and headed for Winchester. We went to celebrate our cousin Laura's college graduation. We got to see lots of mommy's family that we haven't seen in a long time! It was a great time!





Here is the birthday girl and her princess cake!

watching for Fancy, Aunt Emily's horse

Laura and her boyfriend Cody



The scenery was just beautiful!! I had to take some pictures!

Laura and the girls

Alex trying to get Fancy to come say hello

3 comments:

Dan and Denise said...

Happy Birthday, Bethany! Liz, your pictures are beautiful.

The Powers Bunch said...

I agree with Denise...you need to teach me a few things. Happy Birthday, Bethany!!! She is so cute!

The Hoosier Herald said...

Sounds like Bethany had a good birthday...I can't believe she is 3! Your pictures were great!