Click to Mix and Solve

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Starting over...

I have done a VERY poor job of keeping up with this blog for most of 2010. I was determined to "catch up" but I wave the white flag. There just is not enough time in the day. I feel like I am just keeping my head above the surface of the water with housework, kids, job, class, etc. Anyway, I am reluctantly skipping the last few months and beginning from this week. So for this fresh start I thought a chuckle was in order.
The other day I was trying out a flash diffuser I borrowed from a friend. I told Bethany I needed to take a few pictures to see how it worked. Below is what I got. My mom pointed out the shirt to me tonight. I hadn't noticed the irony until then! Ha!Ha!


Happy! Happy!
Bodybuilder Bethany

2 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

hilarious!!!! thanks! i needed it! glad you are back!

Nana said...

I love this crazy picture. It really is Bethany....she is a girlie girl most of the time and then there are times like this!