Click to Mix and Solve

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Indy

Last Thursday I went to an early childhood conference in Indy. It was a really good conference with some good ideas to take back to the classroom. There were several of us who stayed two nights so we got to explore Indy a little bit. Thursday I got meet Steve for dinner since he is still there during the session. It was a lot of fun. The next night the girls and I went out to dinner and to Circle Center for a little shopping. It was really good company. We all work at different schools so it's always nice to catch up with each other. Anyone who knows me knows that I always have a camera with me so I got just a couple of notable pictures while we were there.

This is Fred. Fred had camped himself in front of the mall. He had enough energy for all of us and was dancing quite a jig! His sign absolutely cracked us up and we had to take his picture. At least he was honest!! His buddy was across the street playing his drums.
The night before we left the Pacers played the Spurs and they were loading their bus Saturday afternoon as we left our restaurant. I don't watch professional basketball but some of the other teachers were really excited. I gave one my camera and she tried to get on the bus and get a picture but for some reason they wouldn't let her. I can't imagine why!!!! :)

Lucas Oil Stadium

The Statehouse

No comments: