Click to Mix and Solve

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

We're snowed in!!!!!!

Well, our snow that was predicted definitely hit and we have been snowed in for two days. It has been both nice and trying. Baylee has been able to go out and enjoy it a little but unfortunately Bethany has not been feeling well again and has had to stay inside. Needless to say she has been a little grumpy. I feel bad for her and I hope she is back to her happy self soon!!!! Anyway, we were covered with lots of ice last night and I took a couple of quiet COLD mommy moments outside and took some pictures. It was a shutterbug's dream!!!!!! There were so many really cool shapes and forms. If I didn't think I would freeze solid I would have stayed out longer!!!!!! Below are a few of my favorite ice shots...oh and of course two of my favorite people!!

Daddy and Baylee shoveling the driveway yesterday






This is our "Thunder hill" behind our house






This is my rose bush



No comments: