Click to Mix and Solve

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Program

Tonight Bethany had her Christmas program. She looked so cute(I know I'm partial) and we were all relieved when she did everything she was supposed to do. She told me one day after school.."It's okay mommy, I didn't show my panties to anyone today". Yikes...words that scare a parent. I knew at some point this had already occured so I held my breath and was thrilled when the dress stayed down and she sang her song. Whew!!!! We never had these worries with Baylee but this one's going to keep us on our toes!!!!!

Yeah Bethany!!



Scooter and Sadie were in the program too. They did a great job! Sadie wasn't much for pictures though so here are the three amigos!!!







3 comments:

Jenny said...

That is so funny Liz! Things I have to look forward to. So happy that all went well.

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

underwear! that is hilarious!! ha! ha!

the lewis gang said...

what a sassy little girl! i love it!