Click to Mix and Solve

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Keith Urban

For my birthday Shadd bought us tickets to see Keith Urban and Carrie Underwood in Lexington last night. I really like both artists but the icing on the cake was getting back to my old stomping grounds. Shadd had to endure touring the places I used to live and the Lexington highlights. I do feel really old when I get back on campus!! It really hasn't been that long has it????? Anyway, we ate at Joe Bologna's which is a restaurant in an old church. It has lots of stained glass windows and just real charm. After dinner we met up with my college roommate Shona and her husband Joe. We all went to the concert together. It was such a good time. Lexington has some of the most beautiful scenery of anyplace on earth!
...so on to the concert! IT WAS AMAZING!!!! Shadd is not a huge country music fan but he was blown away by Keith Urban. What a performer he is! It didn't hurt that the majority of the crowd was young attractive girls in a small amount of clothing. The girls in front of us coined a new term that I will forever use. For the really young girls in skimpy clothes they named.... are you ready for this one???????????????


Prostitots! Too funny!!! I love it!

Anyway, thank you honey for amazing time!!! I love you!!!




Shona and me

3 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

too fun! i love going back to bloomington to visit. i never think i'm THAT old until i go back there! ha!

The Kist Krew said...

looks like you had a great time! i enjoy the new vocabulary!

The Stewart Family 4 said...

Those pics of Keith are too yummy! I'm so jealous!